Gilbert, Arizona (AZ) Urology Specialists
If you suffer from a urologic condition, Academic Urology and Urogynecology of Arizona may hold the key to an improved quality of life. Using state-of-the-art treatments and equipment, the doctors of this leading practice diagnosis and address a number of simple and complex urology conditions, from urinary tract infections to prostate cancer and kidney cancer.
Gilbert, Arizonians, relief is within reach. Contact the specialists of AUUA today for the treatment of:
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH): The non-malignant growth of cells within the prostate is the source of bothersome urology problems in men, including urinary urgency, urinary frequency, and a weak urine stream. The urologists of AUUA offer a number of pharmacologic, minimally invasive therapies, and surgical measures to address the symptoms of BPH, including, but not limited to, microwave ablation, transurethral needle ablation, Green Light™ laser ablation, transurethral resection of the prostate, and prostatectomy.
- Incontinence: Defined as the inability to control urination, incontinence is the source of physical and emotional distress in men and women. The doctors of AUUA help Gilbert, Arizona (AZ) residents regain control over their urinary function through a number of treatment strategies ranging from non-invasive naturopathic remedies, such as kegel exercises, to state-of-the-art treatments, including sacral neuromodulation and minimally invasive vaginal and urethral slings.
- Vaginal Prolapse: If you have pressure in your vagina, a lump of tissue at or in the vaginal opening, and/or painful urination, bowel movements, and intercourse, you may be suffering from vaginal prolapse. The urogynecologists of AUUA specialize in pelvic reconstruction surgery, specifically robotic sacrocolpopexy.
- Kidney Stones: The symptoms associated with kidney stones can put a hamper on an active Gilbert, Arizona lifestyle. Fever, nausea, and pain in the lower back, groin, and abdomen are all signs of kidney stones and AUUA can help patients bring this condition to an end. Available treatments include extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy, ureteroscopy holmium laser lithotripsy, and ureteroscopy.
- Kidney Cancer: When malignant cells form in the kidney, it is a condition known as kidney cancer. Available treatment options include biologic therapy, radiation therapy, chemotherapy, targeted cryoablation, and surgery, including laparoscopic and robotic-assisted nephrectomy.
- Prostate Cancer: Academic Urology and Urogynecology of Arizona stands at the forefront of prostate cancer care in Gilbert, Arizona (AZ) and the surrounding region. Available treatments include brachytherapy, cryotherapy, external beam radiation therapy, hormone therapy, and the da Vinci® robotic prostatectomy—an AUUA specialty.
- And more
Don’t delay. If a condition of the urinary tract, vagina, prostate, kidney, or bladder is impacting the quality of your life, contact the practice renowned for excellence in care—Academic Urology and Urogynecology of Arizona. Patients will receive attentive and customized services molded around the unique needs of their condition. Additionally, with access to seven state-of-the-art locations situated across the West Valley, expert care is just a short drive away for Gilbert, Arizona (AZ) residents. Click on the link below to learn more about AUUA staff.